TIME OF SERVICE RATES:
- Acupuncture Initial Consultation & Treatment: $95.00(Please allow 60-90 minutes for your first visit.) Apply to all new patients.
- Return Acupuncture Visit: $75.00 / $65 for seniors 65y/o+
(Sessions are 45-60 minutes long.)
- Cupping Therapy Service Only: $50 (25-30 minutes for one session)
- Gua Sha (Scraping) Service Therapy Only: $50 (25-30 minutes for one session)
- Pre-paid packages of multiple sessions are available at a reduced rate
- Full payment is required on the day service is rendered.
- We accept cash, personal checks and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
- HSA and FSA accounts can be used to pay for your session.
- There is a $35.00 processing fee for any bounced checks.
- For scheduled appointments, prior balances must be paid prior to your visit.
We are In-Network with Blueshield of California, Sutter Health, United HealthCare, TriWest (Choice Program for Veterans) and Multiplan. To check coverage, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your insurance plan, your insurance ID#, full name and date of birth.
- It’s important to know that acupuncture benefits are not a guarantee of coverage. Also, verifying benefits is not a guarantee of coverage and/or payment. Unfortunately, your acupuncture coverage may not adequately cover your services at our clinic due to high deductibles, payment only for pain conditions, or misleading reimbursement policies by your insurance company. Please feel free to check your insurance ahead of time for your acupuncture coverage.If your treatment is not covered by by insurance, payment in full is expected from you at the time of your visit, unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- If your treatment occurs prior to/or pending insurance verification, a full payment is still expected on the day the service is rendered. Once insurance is verified and approved for acupuncture, pending on your coverage, you may be reimbursed for over-payment and collect your co-pay going forward for the number of visits allowed by your insurance company.
- In an event if the “Explanation of Benefits” denies your coverage and benefits, you will be responsible for the full payment of your sessions.
- Please note that you would be responsible to pay at the time of service for any co-pay or deductible that your insurance requires. Verifying benefits is not a guarantee of payment. If for any reason a submitted claim is denied by your insurance, you will be responsible to pay the full amount for all the unpaid treatment sessions (past and current).